Betancourt Glutamine (105 servings)
STICKING TO THE FUNDEMENTALS
• Replenish muscle glutamine stores after they are depleted during exercise to support recovery.
• The most abundant single amino acid in the human body.
• Can be used as part of your sports nutrition regimen to support recovery and aid in reducing muscle protein catabolism.
Glutamine is the most abundant single amino acid in the human body; as a result, it is involved in many physiological processes from recovery to immune system support. Betancourt Nutrition’s Glutamine is manufactured in our NSF certified cGMP facility in Miami, Florida. This ensures that our facilities comply with all Food and Drug Administration regulations and requirements for the manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Every single raw material used in our products is identity tested before production at a minimum and all finished products are submitted to rigorous quality control and assurance processes and procedures prior to being released to inventory. Guaranteeing the quality and safety of every bottle of Betancourt Nutrition product continues to be at the core of our business and our vision.
• Spare muscle glutamine stores and reduce muscle protein catabolism.
• Increase the H+ (acid)- and ammonia-buffering capacity of the body.
• Stimulate glucose synthesis.
• Enhance recovery from training.
• Support arginine and nitric oxide (NO) levels.
• Support growth hormone (GH) levels.
• Increase thermogenesis and metabolic rate.
• Support healthy blood glucose and energy levels already in normal range.
Directions For Glutamine Micronized: Glutamine is a flavorless powder that is consumed in 5 gram servings. As needed, mix 5 grams of Glutamine with water, milk or juice. You can supplement with Glutamine on non-training days as well to take advantage of its insulin regulating and muscle preserving effects.
Warnings: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.